For the time being, we have reopened three classrooms.
– Toddler class for kids ages 1 and 2 (masks are not required)
– Pre-K class for kids ages 3-5 (masks are recommended, but not required)
– Elementary class for grades K-5 (masks are recommended, but not required)
Each classroom has a limited capacity to help ensure that both children and volunteers have a comfortable amount of space. We ask that all volunteers wear a mask, whether vaccinated or not.
PRE-REGISTRATION & CHECK-IN
We are requesting that parents pre-register their children using the Church Center app or by clicking the SCK Registrations button below. When you register, there are two different attendee types for each classroom, one of which is labeled as “waitlist.” If the classroom you are registering for still has open spaces, you can select the non-waitlist option. If the classroom is full, your only option will be the waitlist option.
When you arrive on a Sunday morning, please come downstairs to check in. We will ask you to do a symptom check, will take your child’s temperature, and will help you print your child’s name label and security tag. If you did not pre-register or are on the registration wait list, please wait to come downstairs until 9:55am or later, and the check-in table volunteer will be able to confirm if there’s room for your child in the class that day.
During the check-in process, we will ask you to do a symptom check and will take your child’s temperature. In addition to capacity limits and symptom and temperature checks, we will do the following to help ensure kids’ health and safety:
– classrooms will be as well-ventilated as possible
– snacks will not be served (parents are welcome to send a labeled bottle of water)
– the Pre-K classroom will spend as much time as possible in the playground space (weather permitting)
– toys and surfaces will be wiped down thoroughly